Donnerstag, 23. April 2015

I catched a grizzly bear! (kind of) , awesome schoolwork and lost pictures from GP

Hey guys.  This post will consist a lot of pictures, because my phone was odd the last time, so I couldn't post the pictures I wanted to.  Last Saturday I had my last badminton tournament. I think I did really good,even if I just won one game (my first one at all)  I think i played pretty well in the other two games anyway.  During the tournament I  wanted to sent some of my postcards away, but then the post office was closed -.- So then I got me some ice cream (soft ice cream with chocolate all around it.  It's so good ^.^). Oh and I should mention that I went outside with short pants, so it's not to cold.  After the tournament I went with my hostfamily to something, I forgot what it's called .  They had for example some dead animals there and so the day kind of came, where I catched a (sadly not a grizzly) bear.  :D.   But the year isnt over yet so there is still the chance to see one in real life.

This week I feel way happier and I'm over my "I wanna go home " phase.  Don't ask me  how I did that,but I'm not complaining.  This Monday I also decided to switch to art class, because chemistry was getting bored and as an exchange student it's easy to switch classes.  I love art class, because we do such cool things.  At first we did like a thing where you painted the background colourful, cut out things, glued them on the painting,then sprayed black paint over it and then peeled it of and it looks just  awesome!

this is how it looked in the end :)

 Next we are doing paper mache and I will do Dobby from Harry Potter (the fangirl inside of me has spoken).  I also finally finished my night stand and brought it home safely yesterday.


 Monday night something cool happened too.  I was just going to bed amd then I looked outside the window and saw the Northern lights!  Isn't that awesome?!? So then I went outside and watched them for a bit, before they sadly disappeared.
Today is also my last badminton practice and then the season is finally over.  I'm just happy because I don't need to organize rides and stay overs anymore.  But now there probably will be new things to handle and probably more stay overs and rides too.  I hope you all have a good day :)






on of our pigs had babies again. Soooooo cute ^.^


     And now the lost pictures from Grande Prairie :)


We brought two of our steers to a butcher shop and I found the name funny, because in Germany (and in Canada probably too) we have a clothing store called H& M too ;D

this was how it looked at the auction sale. It was huge!

This is really cool isn't it? You could go up there and then go down the slide. :D
you can't really see it, but at the auction were hundreds of trucks (big and small) and they all got sold!

this was inside of one of the campers. In my opinion it looked pretty neat!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen