Donnerstag, 2. Juli 2015

Holy moly! Two days left in High Prairie

This will be probably one of my last updates from High Prairie, because I'm leaving here in 2 days and I really can't believe it.  I'm not very sure what I all mentioned in my older post but I just hope, that I won't repeat myself.   So now my school and all classes are done.  I finished Dobby and made a woodspirit with carving.  In IA I made 2 picknicktables and a couple more wands and in CTS I made more pillowcases. My last schoolday wasn't even that weird. And to be honest, I was glad that I didn't have to see some kids from school again.  Lots of people signed my flag already and I honestly never thought that I would get the whole flag full of people's wishes :)
On the first June weekend I had Achievement from 4H which means that I sold my steer.  It was a pretty good day and I learned a lot.  (and it was hot because we had to wear black pants and a long shirt)  I was also very happy, that my steer behaved and everything :) On the second June weekend there was a camp out with my church.  Even though it was raining we camped, but luckily my friend an me could sleep in a camper.  It was a great weekend full of campfire songs, food (lots of it) and my first time capture the flag. I tried the first time smores and ate just sooo much xD we also played mafia, which is a really fun game.   On this Sunday there was also a concert from ed sheeran in Edmonton and I had the perfect plan worked out but then my friend couldn't go,which ment that I couldn't go :/ i just hope that I can see him another time.
On my third weekend I stayed at my friends house and I also went to the pig roast from our neighbours.  And this  weekend, i was supposed to go back to Germany (I got my stay extended by two weeks, one week high prairie, one week Vancouver)  but I didn't so I went to a mud bog and derby. Even if I didn't participated in a truck stuff, I sang Oh Canada and  ran threw the mud myself and it was so much fun!  I stayed over night there and on Sunday I went to my last church service.  Again it is weird to know that it's the last time.  I will miss all the people from church, because they were really nice :) They also made a potluck for me so I can have that one more time ^.^ after that we went back to the mud bog and we could run again threw the mud ^.^ I think I can say that this was probably one of the best weekends that I had in Canada and I'm so glad, that I didn't missed out on that.
 My friend and me covered in mud

 Car demolishing

 My Canada flag signed by lots of friends :)

 This is the picknicktable I made


 Fireworks
 the mud pit




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen