Freitag, 13. März 2015

Last basketball game and other stuff

To give you guys a weekly update on what happend.  Last weekend we had our last basketball tournament forever.  We had one game on Friday, against our A school team, and we lost.  But the cool thing was, that I played the entire game.  Then in thw evening the football team had a meeting.  It was I guess for finishing up the season and there were also two players from the CFL and we all got cool trophys.  After the meeting Nicole and me went to a friends house to stay there the night.  We ate some icecream cake and then went soon to bed, because we had to get up at 7.15 the next day, because our first game was at 8.30.  We played against GP vaniers.  And I really thought they were fr Grande Prairie, because of the GP.  But on this day i found out that they were not from Grande Prairie, but somewhere else xD.  We lost again, but that was ok it was still a fun game and I played again the whole time.  Then we had about an hour break, before we started the last game of the season.  It was a really close game.  First it seemed like we lost but I said to my team "Even of we're loosing.  We are not losing ". If that sentence makes sense or not.  We didn't loose this game and in the end the score was 27:30.  I think this game was perfect to finish the season and obviously I played the whole time again.
 The rest of the day I hang out in town,skyped with my family, went to church in the evening with my family and was glad, to fall into my bed after having a shower.  Sunday was normally church and it was hard to believe, that already one week past, from when we were on our way to Jasper.
This Wednesday we had a Fun day with school, that means that we went snowboarding ^.^ it was a pretty good day but I guess this was the last time snowboarding for me this year :/
Also Wednesday night would have been a dinner with my basketball team, bu because I couldn't get a ride a couldn't go :(
If someone should care about how I do in school.  Pretty good.  In English we are writing a story right now, which is pretty cool, because I did this last on grade 5 ans it's nice to do it again.  In industrial arts I'm still working in my night stand, but I'm doing really good.  I already did a box and right now I'm working on the legs.   Chemistry is not to bad either and Psychology too.  One bad thing is, that they crossed out a class called sucess block, where you could so homework and stuff.
Another cool thing.  I don't know who of you guys know Ed sheeran.  But he is playing in Edmonton in June.  I was planing on going there with friends and got permission from my mum and hostdad, but then the original tickets were sold out so unbelievable fast, that we could get tickets just for double the price on other websites.  And yeah now I think about maybe bot going.  Especially because my friends (who both love ed sheeran) seem to not care to get tickets as soon as possible.
Oh another cool thing.  I don't know if I'd already mentioned it, but I hate if people have to give me rides and that I'm so depended on them.  I found a bike on the farm and it works really good there is just a broken part at the back of the chain.   I really hope we cam fix this, because then I could just go by bike after school home.  And I really don't care, that it will be a 1 1/2 hour ride.  I just really hope it will work.

my picture wall is growing
my awesome basketball team
the score of our last game

this is part of my wood from IA. It´s so cool that you can make a nice looking piece of wood out of shitty one.
and this is the box for my night stand :)

Last but not least. That´s how my locker looked like, one day before Fun day

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen