Mittwoch, 11. März 2015

Snowboarding in Jasper

Last Sunday we met at 11am infront of the school, to go to Jasper (in the Rocky Mountains)  ^.^ we had a 6 hour drive infront of us and the cool thing was, that nearly over the whole time,you could see trees.  They seemed endless. It was so amazing, when we drove in the national park and there were mountains everywhere.  Obviously I took a bunch of pictures.  When we arrived in Jasper, we first went to town and ate supper.  Three girls and me decided to go to an italian pizza restaurant. The pizza was really good and afterwards they even had nutella icecream ^.^ then we just walked around a little bit, I bought tim bits at tim hortons (this are mini cake balls, which are very delicous) and then we headed to the hostel.  We all had to sleep in a big dorm room.  The evening we spent with playing cards and using the wifi xD.  On the next day, we had to get up, to be early on the bus,who brought us to the hill.  We drove for about 25 minutes, got dressed and finally at 9am we could go on the hill!  There were many different lifts and we took the one,who brought us up very high.  (it took the lift 8 minutes from bottom to top).  After we went down the first time with a snowboard teacher, we could go alone after that.  So I decided to go alone, so I could see most and go my own speed without anyone waiting for me or other way around.  Jasper was different from where I usully go snowboarding.  I think the biggest difference was, that in Jasper were more trees.  You had trees everywhere next to the slopes and if you wanted you could even snowboard in there.  Another good thing was, that there were not so many people.  So most of the time I could freely do whatever I wanted.  After our first dwy snowboarding we went quickly to the dorm and then directly to town.  My two friendsand me  were really hungry, but before we ate I wanted to have a Japser Hoodie.  Lots of people have them in school and I really like Hoodies. So I went in the first store we could find and within seconds I decided me for a Hoodie and a toque. Then we went to another really good restaurant. We bought hot wings, ceasar salad and mediteran bread.  It tasted really good ^.^ After that I wanted to look for a Sticker for me snowboard and eventually we found one in another store.  We had to hurry, because nearly all of  the stores closed at 6.  But that wasn't too bad, because right after that, we went to the swimming pool, where I spent most of the time in the hottub (obviously xD).  Then we went to the movie theatre to watch Kingsmen.  In my opinion the movie was a bit weird,but still interesting.  Then we headed back to the hostel and on the next day we had to pack up and everything and went on the hill again.  I really tried to make the best of the day, so I just made a short lunch break and snowboarded the rest of the day.  I couldn't understand how some people could sit inside longer and not use the time for skiing /snowboarding. Then at 3.30 we sadly sat in the bus, on our way home :/. The only good thing was, that I could read harry potter on my way back home.  ;).  In the end I can say Jasper (our skihill wqs called Marmot Basin)  was awesome.  I enjoyed every moment of the mountain view and I was really sad, when they were gone.  I would say Jasper wqs a great experience and i would come back everytime.


pizza pizza


that´s the dorm, we slept in
that was my view from the lift
the very very long lift
spot the karabu (animal)

doesn´t this just look amazing?
my new snowboardsticker <3  I also named my snowboard Jasper xD
a lake with my name :D

that was the view out of the bus

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen