Montag, 12. Januar 2015

School race and basketball weekend

On Monday school started agaon after winter break.  Something really funny happened on Monday in Mathclass.  We usully use colour sheets for important stuff.  Bit it was empty, so thr math teacher asked one of the boys to get it, depends on who was faster. I wanted to go to so I said I'm faster.  So she was like really? Let's see.  So me and the guy were running threw the whole school (passing the principal)  and in the end I got the colour sheets first and won the race.  My math teacher was really surprised.      By the way our Math teacher is pretty cool and funny.  
Exept for that, it was a normal school day.
 Right now it's around -30 outside.  I just wanted to say that.  And guess how warm it is in Germany?  +6/10!!!  Isn't that crazy and warm?!?   I actually like the temperatures here more, because it's winter so I don't mind cold.  And we got snow here.  A big advantage compared to Germany.
This weekend we had a basketball tournament.  We left at lunch time and when we arrived we had like two minutes to warm up, before we had to play.  The first game game really wasn't good, and we we're all glad, when this game was over.  After that we got our classroom,where we were sleeping in.  (Yes we were sleeping in a school.  Isn't that kind of cool?)  Then we went to a restaurant, where I bought Poutine (Fries, Cheese and Gravy), Chicken strips anf a German Chocolate milkshake xD.   After that we went back to school and after long waiting we finally had our next game at 9.30.  It was a good game and we even won :D After that we were all pretty tired so after a shower (which was ok for a school shower)  we all went to bed.      I should mention that sleeping in a school might sound cool, but it's so hard!  I just had a thin mattress (and an extra one from the gym)  but it was still pretty uncomfortable (some people brought huge air mattresses, I was a little bit jealous)  so I was not to mad, about our time to get up (7.40). We went eating breakfast at the same restaurant and I ate Bacon,Eggs, Hash browns and French toast and it was really good ^.^  then my teacher and I walked back to school, to look around in town a little bit (bit it wasn't very exiting.  Just some stores).  Then we walked back to school, and watched the boys games.  On the afternoon we finally had our last game.  We did really well but in the end, we lost. But it was still a really good game.  After that the boys had their last game and it was so exiting in the end.  No kidding!  They were so close all the time and in the end we won by one!  point (one guy from our team had two foul shoots and made them both).  Then we had to go back home.  This tournament was really fun and the school we stayed in looked so cool.  Oh by the way.  Because of those stupid rules I sadly had to cut of my lovely bracelet, I wore for 1 1/2 years :/ (it feels very empty on my arm now).
On Sunday we went to church and the truth project and in the afternoon I tried to split wood but failed xD.   Now a week is over again and a new one starts today :) Have a good one



 View outside of the school

 Doesn't the school look awesome?
 That's where we slept
 The gym
The score from the boys game. So close!!! 

Songs of the week:  All summer long-kid rock 
Sweater weather -The neighborhood
Anna s sun -Walk the moon 
Warriors - Imagine dragons 
Glad you came -The wanted
Blister - Jimmy eat world 

That are some cool songs (or at least I think so. So  if you want you can listen to them :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen