Sonntag, 4. Januar 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hey guys. First of all happy new year to everyone. My new years eve I spend in the movie theatre and then I went with my family to a new years dance. It was interesting, to see how they celebrate in Canada. Sadly there was no firework :/    On new years I also got my football jacket. And that´s awesome, because  it´s a football college jacket. And yeah I rhink that´s just cool :D   On January 1st we were invited to a New Years Dinner. Here in Canada it´s typical to have a big meal on that day. So we had ham, meatballs, buns, potatos, ice cream, pie and lots of other food. And it was soo good ^.^   . On January 2nd was my 16th birthday. On this day I  skyped with my mum, dad and best friend. From my hostfamily I got a scarf  (and it looks like the one from Katniss) , hocolate and a black forest cake.  In the evening I´ve been to Youthgroup. So it was not the most exiting birthday, but I mean I´m in Canada, that´s awesome  anyway. By the way the snowboard hill here opened so I really hope, we are going there soon.    On Saturday I´ve been to a birthdayparty from a friend, who shares the same birthday with me. She had a really big Phillipino 18th birthdayparty. It was really fun. So today is my last day of my two week winter break. I can say it was very interesting holiday, where I experienced canadian christmas and New Years.  Today in 6 months I will be back in Germany and I think this thought is really crazy. I really like it here and I will use the next six month as good as possible, to make this year unforgetable.       Oh and I forgot to mention that I was in the local newspaper. It was about  how christmas is in Germany :)

really really good recipes
my birthday cake
birthday party


my football jacket ^.^

and Katniss scarf :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen