Montag, 26. Januar 2015

Long weekend of bonfires

Thursday was used to be my last day if this semester.  But then sadly the bus was not running!  First I was really upset, because I was like "This is my last day of gym, math and band class ever and O really liked this classes.   I'm just glad my pop culture class is over, because I didn't really liked this class, because it was a group work class and I HATE group work!.   One thing for example was that my group member printed of a 60! Pages presentation, which we haven't even presented in the end -.- (what a waste of paper).     What was funny about the bus is  not running thing. Usully you don't have school because it's to cold.  Here you don't have school, because it's to warm xD (we had icy roads,because it was to warm.)   Then we spended the das at home. First it was really weird, because it was like 7.40 and we were already awake!  In the afternoon we made a snow ford,but then we were all to wet, we haven't had a snowball fight.  In the evening we made a bonfire right in front of our house and that was pretty cool.  On Friday I had no school either, because the exam week started.  On Saturday we went Snowboarding again and it was so much fun!  I even jumped a few times and worked on my 180. In the evening my hostsibblings wanted to make a bonfire in the bush and our actual plan was even to sleep out there.  But then around midnight it started raining and we didn't had a roof so we went back to the house.  But now I know how to start a bonfire and that it's actually burning, even after one hour.  On Sunday was church wnd Potluck.  And I can't tell you how awesome Potluck is!  (lots of free good food).  Now I collected three new very good recipes.   After that yesterday was the last time to go to the Truth project.  It's kind of sad that it's over because it was really interesting and I think I learned a lot :) In the evening we had a bonfire again and this time I was burning some of my school stuff, just for fun.  Today (Monday)  I have to go to school to write my final exam in Math, but then I don't have school for the rest of the week xD


 Yummy 😋
 Death my chocolate ^.^
 It's so Warm right now ,that the snow is melting and it looks like spring (but I Want my snow back !!! ❄ )
 Burning my School work :)
Now the beautiful sunrises in the morning start again *.*

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hey Luise!
    Ich hab deinen blog gefunden! :-p
    Ich bin froh das du so viel Spaß hast und anscheinend auch super zurecht kommst!
    Ich freue mich das du mich noch nicht vergessen hast und ich hoffe du hast noch weiterhin viel freude haben wirst.
    Ich freue mich riesig wenn ich dich irgendwann wieder sehe , bis dahin bleib gesund und munter und schreibe weiter fleißig deinen coolen blog!!
    Liebe liebe grüße your friend Laura! :* :*
    P.S.: Wann kommst du eigentlich wieder zurück?
    And I miss you sooooo much!!!!! :( :( :( bye

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sorry wegen der Grammatik ich war so aufgeregt! Good night and wonderfull dreams!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen