Dienstag, 20. Januar 2015

Skating, Snowboarding,Concert and last week of the semester

This week we've been skating with gym class.  And guess what?  I finally learned how to stop :D and also how to get along with a hockey stick and puck.  On Friday we danced Zumba in gym and it was really fun, too.  In Bandclass I had my final exam aka.  Playing test and I got 95% which is not bad,because I screwed up at the sight reading part.  I also realized I had 4 times pizza in just 3 days.  I guess that's a new record xD
On Saturday I finally went snowboarding for the first time in Canada. Here is a small hill. But even if it was just a small hill, I had lots of fun.  I was so happy that I could finally go snowboarding.  They had blue and black slopes and I can't wait to go snowboarding in Jasper (Rocky mountains), but I'm totally ok with that hill for now as well.  In the evening my hostmum and her baby had a baby shower.  It's actually a baby party. We played some funny games. In one game we had to make a diaper out of toilet paper.  Then there was a game, where you had to say as many boynames, as much toilet paper you got.  I had to say eight names, what was pretty simple, because I'm readimg books.  A game we played over the whole evening was a game, where you were not allowed to say the name baby.  And if you had to give away one of your cloth pins.  And if you heard someone saying it, then you could get one of them.  In the end I made the third place.  Not to mention that the I was hungry, after all those games we could finally eat.  They had Noodles amd Spring rolls and it was sooo good.  (especially because you could eat as many spring rolls as you want).   Sunday was a really good day too.  In the morning we went to church as usual, then we went to the Truth project and in the evening to a concert.  It was from christian family band, called Canada's Double Portion. They were really good and the concert was fun.  Monday started the last week of this semester and then we'll have no school for one week.  (actually it's exam week, but I just write Math on Monday, so nothing else for the rest of the week.   And I'm so glad when my pop culture class is over.
Have a good week everyone :)






 Me in a diaper XD
 The church concert

Look what our Bandteacher drew on the board :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen