Samstag, 20. Dezember 2014

Christmaspartys and Last week of school

On the weekend were two christmasparties. The first one was on Friday from church. We had a potluck (I brought meat balls) and after we all ate way to much, we went boggening at a familys house in town. For a explaination. The guy was sitting on a quad and then there were two sleights on a rope behind it. It was so fun.  We also had cookie pie there and the best ice cappuchino in the world (yep I´m starting to like coffee). After that we went back to church and ate more food and played games. We also had a christmas exchange, and I won a sunday kit (a icecream set with chocolate sauce, marshmallow, and lots of toppings.) On Sunday we had a christmasparty from 4H (I don´t know if I talked about that I have my own beef. That´s the club who meets every month to talk about that).  So we went skating and then we had lots of pizza and cake too.     :3

So let´s come to  my last school week this year. In Pop Culture we watched the Voice (aka Realityshow   because this is our new topic) and on Thursday and Friday The grinch. In Bandclass we practiced chirstmas songs, so we played Angels we have heard on high, Do you wanna build a snowman and God marry rest ye merry gentlemen on Monday in a oldfolks home, Wednesday in the Elementary school and on Thursday in the Junior High and High school. Even if my arm hurted really bad after all of that it was a lot of fun.  ( there will be a video soon, with all the songs, because I recorded them :)
In Math we did (obviously) Math. But now i finally get the topic, I didn´t checked in Germany.   In Gym we went the whole week to the swimming pool. And the cool thing is we could do whatever we want. So I spend my time in the hottube, slide or a rope to jump in the water. It was really fun. On Thurday we also had a basketball game. I had after two quarters 4 fouls (you can´t play if you have 5) and believe me I didn´t meant to foul.  So in the last two quarters I had to be really careful, how I defend. (and I was always scared  when the ref whistled or something that this is my 5th foul), and in the end I didn´t got another foul and we won :D
On Friday was the last day of school  and it was just awesome. All classes were just 45 minutes (like in Germany)xD In Pop Culture we watched the grinch and got our candygrams (it´s a little message from friends, who wanna sent it to you  with a candy stick on the back). In Band we got popcorn and watched Micky Mouse Christmasstories. In Math we did ....  Math    and in Gym class we didn´t do anything at all (just shooting around with basketballs). Then was lunch! And guess what  we got food for free. And not just anything. We got dumplings, ham, turkey and cookies and cake and really really delicous juice. I mean seriously why don't we have that in Germany?. Then I gave to my best Canadian friends christmas presents and they were just perfect :D.  In the afternoon we got freetimeactivities and I decided to make my own christmas stocking. It took me two hours but I´m pretty happy with the result. In the last 10 minutes I was jaming a little bit around with some people. And that was my last day of school. I think it was a really good one. Now we have christmas break and I´m really exited about the Canadian Christmas :)

Oh what I also have to mention. You remember my poinsettia and beef jerkey fund raise? I fundraise so much , that my basketball fee is instead of 500 just 93 dollars . Awesome eh? Most of them I already delivered and tommorow I will do the last ones and I´m really glad that the poinsettias stayed alive till Sunday.
And the last thing . I finnished my christmas shopping this Wednesday and that´s awesome because usully I get it done on the 24th.
 christmaslunch at school ^.^



 my jersey

 a part of the swimming pool
 I always wanted to wear a finger like this xD
 some of the poinsettias in my room
 and beef jerky
 that´s a candy gram
 and my euphoneum
 me as zechariah for the christmasplay
and this is a doner aka Döner aka Türkische Pizza. I totally freaked out, when I found out, that they have it here too. It´s not as good as in Germany but still.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen