Montag, 8. Dezember 2014

Mockingjay and Basketball

Sorry guys that I didn't wrote the last to weeks but I have to admit I was just to lazy.  But now I try to update more often again.  Let's start with the Saturday.  I finally watched Mockingjay after I waited for this for over a year!  For me the movie was awesome and Peeta shocked me the most and the hanging tree song still stucks in my mind ^.^ on Sunday I made Brownies and I really have to say this is now one of my favorite cakes :) I can't really remember what happened in that schoolweek so I just go on to the weekend.  Oh wait. On Thursday we had a practice lock down in school but everyone was just normal und instead of hidding or something like that we just continued with math.  On the weekend I had a basketball tournament. During the first game from another team on Friday there was a small fire in our school (and I thought I would never experience that).  So we all had to go outside at -20degrees and some girls just wore there basketballpants and jersey!   Then we stayed a while in the Junior High and when the fire was gone the tournament continued.  Later my team had the first game.  We did a really good job, if you know that we are "just " the B team.  I made really good shots, lay ups and im the end even if we didnt won, was it a pretty good game.  The second game (which we played right after the first game)  was against a easier team so we won :). After that we went to A&W to get FREE Fries and Drinks. (and then I also bought me a teenburger).  Then we watched another and then my neighbor nicole and me went to a friends house, to stay there the night.  We played the game of life and ate really really really good cookies ^.^ Om Saturday Morning her dad made Pancakes and Bacon  and they also had Maplesyrup and finally I like maplesyrup :D  Then our B team had to play aginst the A team.  In the first quarter we had the same score (8-8) but then our condition was not as good as theirs and they had like the double amount of players then we had!  So obviously we didn't won, even if we weren't that bad.  Fot the next game I helped with the gamerecording.  So I wrote down who fouled, made the points and so on, which was actually pretty fun.  What I forget to mention at the end of the last game the most valuable player got a shirt and guess who got it?  Right Me :)
Anyway our both teams (boys amd girls)  won and in the evening I went with my hostfamily to the church.  This evening was confirmation and because I didn't knew that I just wore my jogging pants.  I just say: what a life ;)  



 First advent calendar
 Poor girls ;)
 Yummy
 on of the snow piles
 First advent candle

christmalights in town 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen