Dienstag, 25. November 2014

Grande Prairie :D

On Thursday I've went to an arttrip to Grande Prairie.  We went to the coolege there and When we arived we could choose if we wanna go into the art or music workshop.  Obviously I decided to go to the music group.  We had two different workshops there.  On was a choir and the other one a recording one.  In the choir one we sang two diffent songs and it sounded pretty awesome.  In the recording workshop they showed us, how they do all the recording stuff.  They recorded singing and piano and showed us later, some effects.  That both was very interesting.  Then we had lunch and guess what?  We got Pizza AND cookies AND pop for free :D In the afternoon was a small presentation where some students played some music and people talked about the college.  After this we had one and a half more hour for the mall.  I didn't really bought something but in the end we were eating chocolate ice cream ^.^ On our two hour busride back home we listend to cool music and yeah.  That was a really amazing day.  And guess where I'm tommorow again?...

Because I didn't had school on Friday and  my hostmum is pregnant and had a doctors appointment in Grande Prairie, I've went to Grande Prairie again.  In the morning the road was really icy,but we made it safe to GP.  My host dad droped me of at the mall so I could go shopping.  You know that feeling If you just wanna buy everything but don't want to spend to much money?  That's how I felt.  There was a store with a bunch of TFIOS merchandise and after beeing 4 times in the Shop,I decided it's better to buy nothing.  Then I went to another shop and bought two pants (because the pants I had are ripped) .  This one pair is a little bit tight, because I was to lazy to try it, so now I have a reason not to gain weight ;).  Then I've also been to a bookstore and it had so many good books and other things but yeah in the end I just bought something small.  I've also been to Target and they had really good christmas stuff and I really had to tell my self I don't need it.  For lunch we ate chinese.  Then I had a little bit more time in the mall and then we went to Value Village (a second hand store)  and I got snowboard boots for just 13$ awesome eh?.  After that we bought some donuts at Tim Hortons and they even had this one donut (Spritzkuchen)  which we also have in Germany.  When we drove back I read Harry Potter, because I decided to read the series in english too :)

 The sound studio
 Really really good chocolate cookie ice cream ^.^
 Beautiful sunrise
 Let's go to the mall :D


The fault in our stars merchandise *.*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen