Freitag, 14. November 2014

Nothing really interesting happend

Hey guys.  Sorry that I didn't wrote the last two days but I really was to busy.  Before my exchangeyear started O couldn't understand that like. "They just have to cut the video " for example.  But now I realize the problem.  Because when my hostsibblings ask me to do something outside thatn I'd rather prefer this (understandable eh?).    But let's talk about what happend in school.  (or better after that)  On Wednesday after school I had guitar but we just jamed a little bit around.  Then we had our first basketball practice.  It was pretty good und now I have a good feeling and that we will be a good team, even if we are not the Seniorteam.  Thursday was a busy day but I got a lot of things done.  I started typing in my Spraypark parabolas in the computer, cutted the Halloweenvideo (and also uploaded it),  cleaned my room (no matter what I do it will be a mess in two days again anyway) and read my book (why I mention it?  Because it's hard to find  time to read and because someone else wants to read the book, I have to finnish this over the weekend and there are still 300 pages left...) by the way I'm reading Allegiant and it's a really good book :)
Also 4! Mails arrived for me. One with my new phonecase, 2 with advent calendars for my hostsibblings,and one with sweets and pants :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen