Dienstag, 4. November 2014

Learners licence and basketball Tryouts

Today I got my driverslicencelearnbook.  I know that in Canada it takes two years to get the full licence, but when I have the learners, I can learn to drive a car (with an adult)  and this is  a good thing eh?  Then I had basketball tryouts but before I went there I bought Spekulaziuskekse here.  That's so awesome! I really love this cookies and that I can buy them here makes me very happy.  :) Then (how I said)  I had Basketball Tryouts.  It was really fun (exept for the beginning and the end part, because we had to to Sprints ans Frog Jumps)  but yeah it was really good.  We made some drills I already knew from Germany so I didn't felt so bad.  I really don't know how good I was in compare to the others, because they were all pretty good!  Well will see on Wednesday /Thursday.  I also startet cutting my video for Youtube and on the weekend I will finnish the other two videos.  The only reason I don't have time during the week is, because the kids usully want to do something with me.  And I don't wanna be like "I'm a girl who sits the whole time on her computer " so I prefer going outside and beeing social ;)  (and this also keeps me away from my phone and facebook.  So it's not a bad thing)
PS: my hostdad said, that we will maybe go in the mountains this winter.  Do you know how AWSOME this would be?!?



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen