Montag, 3. November 2014

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

I'm again really sorry that I didn't wrote the whole weekend but either I was busy, tried not to look phone addicted or just to lazy.
But anyway let's talk about my weekend.  Friday was Halloween and lots of people dressed up in school (including me,  that's why I had to get up at 6) and it was really cool.  We got free breakfast on this day and then there was a contest for the best costume. But  because I'm in Tonys Challenge,  I couldn't take part because I had to judge.  But we will get prices this week and anyway I got a EWPratt Toque and Bag what is really cool :D
 (schoolmerchandise geht immer ;)

Lots of people told me that my make up looks "so real " which made me happy because well I looked really scary ;)

Then we had normal subjects and in Mathclass we got cupcakes and in Bandclass smarties (which are here much bigger than in Germany, don't know why).  I told you about the stuff we baked on Thursday?  Well because be baked it, we got it for free :D  and so I had snacks when we watched a movie in the last period (the movie was called hokus pocus but I didn't really like the movie)   In the end you can say that Halloween in school is way better then in Germany because 1. You dress up (and that was kind of a reason why I wanted to go to a canadian school, because they dress up during the year sometimes 2. Free Food.



This is a picture of me and two friends dressed up as Zombie, Jeff and Jane the killer

Obviously Halloween was not done after school.  I went to a friends house, with another friend (so we were 3 people)  and first we refreshed our make up and then we went first with my friends little sister Trick or treating around the neighborhood.  It's so cool how some people decorate their houses and give good! Candy and not this cheap stuff you usully get in Germany.  After we brought her little sister back home we head up to town for more candy.   This was really how I imagined Trick or treating.  We saw more decorated houses, good candy and people who tried to scare us (example: we waited at a door.  The women didn't came so we looked at here decoration.  And then she screamed and came from the back!  This women scared us I guess the most o.O.  After  we decided we had enought candy we went back to my friends house and tried to put our make up of.  It was not that easy because we had latex on our skin but in the end well all had a normal face again ;). After that we saw what candy we got and what we want or don't. Then(after deciding for more than half an hour)  we watched a movie and than late in the night we went to bed :)
That was my helloween and it was absolutely a great one!
(and because I don't want this post to long I will make an extra one for Saturday and sunday)
So even if Halloween is over.  HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE :-P
my candy










there will be soon a video about Halloween to on my youtubechannel :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen