Dienstag, 28. Oktober 2014

Last football practice for this year

Today I decided to join a school club called tonys challenge.  I'm not really sure what this club is about but we eill bake today stuff for Halloween to sell anf we have to dress up for Halloween on Friday too.  In Pop culture we finished watching a movie called "It's a wonderful life " and I can just say, it's a wonderful movie. In lunch I played basketball in the gym, to practice for the try outs next week and I really hope I'll make it :) In the actual gymclass we went to a gym.  I don't really like it because I'm not the person,  who rides a bike, or walkes but in the emd it's just a machine (if you know what I mean).  But I think in general it's good that we do this because this was gymclass is not lopsided. After school I bought some halloween make up (fakeblood, Black pencil)  and I will probably make my halloween costume tommorow.  Then was today our last foitballpractice for this year.  We didn't even played outside.  We just met to talk about the Zombiethon on saturday (and I'm really exited about that) .
And look what I found

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen