Freitag, 17. Oktober 2014

It's GAMEDAY :D

Today was a really cool day.  I told you about the Ducktape?  Well we all forget to bring it,but I'm sure, one day we will pay him back. In Pop culture we watched Laey and the Trump (Susi &Strolch)  and it's a really good movie.  Tonight we also had a Footballgame. It was really cool.  At the kickoff I was in and I catched the ball.  That made me really happy.  I also played some defence but sadly I couldn't tackle anyone.  Our team made two touchdowns but we lost anyway.  I guess 12-28.  But for me it was still a good game.  After that we all ate pizza, which was really good.  In the last time I'm nearly always hungry (i know I also was before but now its worse).  After the Footballgame I went to the churchyouthgroup.  (they had donuts and grapes ^.^) there the pastor talked about some funny stories and then we played some games.  One game was like Hide and seek just backwards.  And we played this in the dark and this was really really scary!  The people in the youth group are really nice and in the end we prayed.  So this youth group was more fun than like doing boring things :)
After that we get some supper and yeah now I'm totally full and happy because it was such a great day and a good decicion to play the footballgame and not go to Edmonton. And did I already mentioned that I will have soon a Football letherjacket and a hoodie and maybe a jersey.  How awesome is that?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen