Sonntag, 26. Oktober 2014

What happened on the weekend

Okay back to the english language.  On girl in the bus told me Friday , that there is a school dance at her school this day. Sadly I didn't signed in so I couldn't go there but hopefully I will next time.  Instead of that I went to youthgroup.  First I was not sure if I should go because of biblestudys but it wasn't that bad and after that we played murderball and Gronk (something with hidding items and stuff)  it was really fun  and I can't wait to go there again :). After that I've been eating lunch with my hostdad and ate the first time in my life a wrap.  It was actually pretty good but will never be as good as Türkische Pizza ;) Yesterday in the morning some water was already frozen so I could pretend beeing a ninja and destroy the ice (just that ninjas do this with wood instead of ice). Today we've went to church and it really snowed when we came out!  That's so crazy because it's still October.  But that's Canada :D.  I also had to cut the quadratic formulavideo for Math! (isnt that cool.  I guess we wouldnt have things like this in Germany)  anyway after overall 4/5 hours of work I'm finally done.  Well tommorow will start a new week and then it's already November.  Crazy how fast time goes by.
 I saw a beaver :D


And here a picture of the postoffice if you should wonder how it looks like (every family has a own box for their mails.  I mean the postpeople would take forever, to bring the mails to all the rural living familys XD


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen