Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2014

Let's improve your English. This Blog will be in english now.

First if all.  I decided to write this Blog from now in english. I'm really sorry for everyone who likes to read this, but isnt so good in English.  ( also an alle die kein englisch sprechen.  Der Blog wird jetzt auf englisch weitergehen,weil es für meine Sprache nicht gut ist,jeden Tag deutsch zu sprechen, lesen und zu schreiben ) I just think if I write German every day it don't helps me improving my language. And I know that when I read Blogs  I didn't like it either that they were English but this way you all can improve your English :D
Let's talk about my day.  Today there was a guy im school and he talked about  beeing yourself and all this stuff.  This was not bad, because when your an exchangestudent you sometimes ask yourself, what am I doing here and all these stuff.And this guy was a good motivation. It's in general cool that there are sometimes presentations at school.  One time we had a presentation about don't drink and drive.  Anyway. In math we are still filming our video and there was one guy from another group, who annoyed us.  And instead of annoying him back, our teacher! had a great idea to pay it him  back.  Let's see what we can do with ducktape tommorow ;) and for all the people who read this blog and go with DFSR next year.  The basketball team in High Prairie will probably go to Hawaii!  No I'm not kidding.  Last year they went to California. That's so cool.  By the way I will go to Ottawa in January :) and with school to Jasper in March and again in June.   That's soo cool :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen