Montag, 27. Oktober 2014

SNOW ^.^

Today we had snow again, but this time the snow stayed till the afternoon.  This made me really happy,because we didnt had lots of snow last year.  And there are really lots ot people who ask me how much warmer /colder it is in Germany and if we have snow there.  Another question people like to ask is what I like about Canada. And the thing is I can't even tell.  I like a lot of things but nothing specific.  That's why I don't like this question.
Today in math we watched our quadratic formula video and it was a little bit embarrasing but still good :)
In gym we did the beep test (it's a running test)  and I made it to level 8.1 (but I could have done a better job.  But my teacher said my feet werent over the line, even if they were.)  But anyway I have another try in two weeks.
Hope you all have a snowfreeday (or maybe snow if you want)
Song of the Day: Hard to swallow -You Me at six

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen