Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2014

Subway, Pigbabies and beautiful sky

I am so totally done with Subway first of all. I ate on Monday first time there. My sandwich was pretty good.  So I've went there today again.  I ordered a sandwich and the sandwichmaker lady ask me something and I didn't understand her und just said yes.  And in the end I had to pay 3$ more because I ordered extra bacon and cheese!  That's so mean.  And then they don't even gave me the right cookies.

I don't know if you heard about it,  but there were people in Ottawa shooting around.  That really shocked me because I thought Canada would be safe.  But no it's not.  Thank you therefor -.-  I  just hope that this was a one time thing!
Today was also a presentation about safe driving off the road and at least I know now how to use a Skitracker,  if someone should get lost.
And I found in our library a book about Nicolas Flamel.....     He was mentioned in Harry Potter and the philosopher stone.  Isnt that cool?    Well I think that's it for today (or the last days)  tommorow is a half suneclipse and I really hope there wont be clouds. Today a pig also got her babies and guess what?  They are cute :)


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen