Donnerstag, 6. November 2014

Hockey rink , Christmas Decoration and Pizza

Tuesday my hostbrother had his first hockey practice so I've been the first time at a canadian ice rink.  There are two and on the one side there were little kids playing that was so cute ^.^ After that, we 've been at my hostmums friends house for supper and they already decorated for christmas!   And they said that they usully decorate Christmas in September in the Phillipines...  That's crazy eh?    And then I played the first time Domino and it is actually pretty fun.

Wednesday in Pop culture we had something to do on the computer and you could either share the document online with your teacher or print it... Guess who was the only person who shared it online ... But at least one person thinks about the enviroment :)
After school I went to guitar lessons and it was so cool because in the end of class we were singung together some songs.  That was cool.  I also found out that this one girl has the same birthday like me.   Here how it happend :
She: I wanna invite you to my birthdayparty
Me: Cool.  When is your birthday?
She: 2nd of January but I will celebrate at the 5th
Me: Oh my gosh!  My birthday is on this day too!!!
And then we just freaked out :D

We also had basketballtryouts on Wednesday again. It was really fun again and my legs arent even sore today :)

So I went today to school and looked on the list, in which team I am...   And guess what? My teacher put me in the  Junior team (aka 2. Team)  well that makes me really upset, because I really  thought I would be good enought for the senior team.  But the thing that sucks most, is that nearly all the girls who are nice and who I like are in the Seniorteam -.- the good thing is that there will be tournaments where the Senior and Juniorteam are going to play "together "( same town, but different teams we are playing against,  do you get what I mean?)  and I will probably play more often, because I guess I'm one of the best players in the Juniorteam.

Today we also played oh Canada in the Elementary School, because of Rememberance day on Tuesday (more about this tommorow).  And for me it was really impressive, how silent little kids can be.

Then I ate pizza (yes I know it's not that interesting but its PIZZA!!! ;)   I guess that are  the most interesting things from the last 3 days.    :)

 this are the chairs they have in Elementary school... So small ^.^

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen