Freitag, 14. November 2014

Renegades Hoodie, Christmasplay, Beef jerkey, dark bread and a rainbowwig

Well today in band I was the person who could play the longest tone so I got a crazy wig xD.  Then in lunchbreak I walked threw the whole town to finally get my Renegades Hoodie who also has my name on it :D.  In Gym we played Pickleball, which is kind of like tennis just smaller. (but I don't really like this game) Then we had basketballpractice and it was pretty good. In youthgroup we spoke threw the christmasstory play and guess what?  I will play Zachariah (or whats his name is)  and I have not many things to say but this will be funny, because its a funny play and I always wanted to do something like this.  After church we went on a birthdayparty but it was really lame.  There were not many people dancing (what do you expect from a 50th birthday party) and they cut the cake at midnight.  And at this time we already left.(so no cake for me :/)  I also feel like I ate chips and sweets the whole day but that's okay because it's weekend :) I'm sorry if this post is a little bit confusing but what I also have to mention. We bought dark bread!  That's so cool.  I mean it's not like the original german bread but still :D
There was something important I wanted to write but I forgot...
Even if it probably says nothing to many people.  I think about buying me a Pizza John shirt (that's a shirt from my favorite author and below this there is standing pizza). And I really have to watch my money because Christmas is coming and we will go to Grande Prairie and Edmonton.  And I will join Baketball which will be 200$ BUT just if I fundraise the other 300$.  I really think it's a good idea to save money but try to sell 15 times beef yerkey and 15 poinsettias or wreats.  And I just ask everyone "Are you interested in beef yerkey " .  Well I have half of the money jet and see how much I can fundraise (hopefully much, because how I said it's a great way to save money)
Songs of the day:
  The Rude Band -Fishing in the dark
KONGOS - Come with me now
Deaf Havana - Everybody is dancing and I want to die
Frozen -Let it go (but I still didnt watched this movie...
And last Note for today.  One more week till Mockingjay comes out!!! I can't wait :D




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen