Mittwoch, 19. November 2014

Spraypark, Mockingjay, Skating, (and many pictures)

My weekend was really good :) On Saturday I enjoyed the Snow outside and in the evening we went to a catholic church.  It's so different to a Baptist church!  It's more ceremonial and serious and I guess I prefer the Baptist church :). After that we went eating pizza and watched a Fury in the movie theatre. It's a second world war movie and so there were some German phrases and that was really cool, because I understood it.  On Sunday I finally finnished my Spraypark and in the evening we went to the truthproject again.   Did I mentioned, that I bought my mockingjay movie ticket!!!  I cant wait till Saturday :D Monday was normal and Tuesday I've been Skating the first time. It was fun and I guess in the end of the winter I will be a pro at Skating ;) Well I guess that's what happend.  It's crazy how fast all the things I Experience become kind of normal.  (Snow, cold weather aka -15 is not cold at all,  school...)
 Beautiful sunset again :)


 My Spraypark



This was in the bathroom of the movie theatre 
This are the different seasonings.  It's so cool. But my favorite is still sweet popcorn :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen