Montag, 3. November 2014

Zombiethron

The November just started great!  Why?  Because of this.  On the first of November it was finally time for Zombiethron.  After a breakfast at 12 and some practice for a farewell putlock on Sunday (I will talk about this later)  I went to the cornmaze.  Because Zombiethron means that all the footballplayers dressed up as zombies and had to hide in the cornmaze ans than people had to find Boxes in the maze and they had waterguns to kill the zombies and we had to try to pull their flags they had around their waist.  In the beginning we all splitted up, because we were not allowed to team up.  After some tries we realized that it's really hard to get a flag if the people are maybe 4 or more and have waterguns!  So we teamed up and it worked way better.  We ran nearly the whole time (and if you didn't run you lost the group, and nobody wanted this so you HAD to run!) and tried to find people and "attack them " Obviously we got wet  (they sprayed water in my eyes and ear. Not funny)   and when it was later in the evening my hoodie was frozen!  (and I was really happy to had a waterproof jacket!)  Somehow I feel like a mix out of the Mazerunner (because we were in a maze and we run, very obvious I know)  and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (just that I was a bad "creatur ". And even if you have to pay attentuin where you step (cause we could also run threw the maze, and the path was slippery and lots of guys fell down,what looked really funny :D)  we had a lot of fun.  When it got dark we could hide in the maze, scare them,  and sometimes we could just walk behind them, steal their flags and they wont even notice ;) So I can just say again that this was awesome and it's really sad, that I probably can't do this again :/. But this showed me that we really have a wonderful football team.  After the Zombiethron we had a bonfire but because my hostfamily wanted to leave I sadly couldn't be there but even if I wasn't there I was at the Zombiethron and this was like on of the best things from this years at this moment! When we got home I was just happy to get a warm bath, because it was cold (I mean what do you expect from November and Waterguns?)  and yeah that was the Zombiethon  something I will never forget :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen