Mittwoch, 12. November 2014

Relaxing on a long weekend :)

How I said today (okas actually yesterday but anyway) will come my next post, because it was not really exiting the last days. On Saturday I worked 3 hours om my Spraypark and watched Doctor Who.  On Sunday we went like every Sunday do church.  But this Sunday was the last Sunday, where the old pastor spoke, because they will move :/ Then in the afternoon we (my hostdad, neighbor and me)  went again to the truthproject thing.  It was really interesting and they spoke about evolution and mentioned Darwin (what I had last year in school)  and if there is evolution at all or just a creator.
Did I mentioned that I ate a delicious wrap for lunch? And on Sunday was "25 years Mauerfall ".  And because of this Germany was in the news and that let me freaked out a little bit (for the english people Mauerfall is where the wall who seperated East and West Germany fall) Lets move on to Monday.  Because of Day of Lineu (or whatever) we didn't had school.  Because it snowed and I wanted to have fresh air I walked a little bit outside and tried to make a picture from a Mockingjay in the snow.  After that I watched the Mockingjay premiere in London. (and I am so happy that they don't have one in Germany, because I couldn't go there. And I'm jealous to everyone who can see the movie before me!)  After that I ate lunch and skypen with my mum :) And the rest of the day I guess I watched Youtube videos ;)
Yesterday was Rememberance Day but we  didn't  do anything special. I don't even know, what I did the whole day at all o.O (I justknow, that I didn't finnished my To Do list)  anyway.  It was a great relaxing long weekend :)


I took some pictures from the snow and. I tried to draw a Mockingjay ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen