Montag, 8. Dezember 2014

My new beard, snowboard and hostbrother

Well let's see what happened this week. In band class we are playing right now three christmassongs.  And one of these songs we performed in the school office on Friday.  My awesome mum also sent me a advent calendar so now I have something to open every day. In this week I also re read Mockingjay and now I'm reading percy Jackson and Harry Potter.On Tuesday and Wednesday I also went christmas shopping for my german family and on Wednesday I went to the post office to send it.  And man that's expensive!  I payed for one parcel 46$ and because the other one would have been 53$ I decided to not send it. On Friday we also had Youthgroup and we played threw the christmas play and played games.  It was fun as always :) I also worked on a iglu with my hostbrother and right now you can already sit in there :)
This Saturday morning I skyped with my mum, tried to do my homework and then we went to Grande Prairie (GP)  because my hostmum is pregnant and we were not sure of she get her baby on Saturday or not. So when we arrived im GP we first went to a Western Store and they really have lots of boots!  After that my hostdad dropped me of at a big sports store
 It's huge and half of the store eas just hockey stuff!  and I found a (second hand) snowboard wirh binding for just 189$!!! That's so awesome and I still can't believe I have a own snowboard now (because this was one of the things I imagined I would buy here in Canada and now I have it)  And I had really luck that I had enought money with me.  I also found a helmet amd gloves but this willl be my Christmas and birthday presents.  Then we went eating in a restaurant and after that I got to see a canadian hospital for the first time,even if my hostmum didn't got her baby that day. So even if we didn't got candy on Nikolaus (like it's usual in Germany)  I had a really good Nikolaus at all (I mean I got a snowboard that's so awesome ^.^ In the night we headed back home (my hostdad and me)  and on Sunday morning I went "snowboarding " We have in the backyard a small small hill and the it was not bad and at least I have good opportunities to practice my jumps ;) after that we went back to GP and on the way we ate at Tim Hortons and I ate a Pretzelbread (Laugenbrötchen) after 5month or so.  I also got a honey crumbler (Spritzkuchen)  so I had a very German Lunch.  Then we went to GP and in the evening I had another little hostbrother ^.^.  and he's really cute.  Then for supper we ate at Mama Panda all you can eat (oh man I was so hungry)  and then we were home around 11. (but my hostmum had to stay in the hospital because well she has a newborn baby :)
So I didn't got that much of sleep this weekend but ot was anyway a pretty good one :)
I guess I forgot to shave ;) #Movember 

 My new Snowboard ^.^


 A bunch of Cowboy boots
 Maple syrup in a maple bottle
 Rudolf looking for Santa (but seriously this deer was walking around town.  That's Canada!
 A canadian hospital for everyone who's curious how it looks like *hust * Mutti *hust *



 the iglu

 It's getting German
 The Canadian road












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen