Samstag, 20. Dezember 2014

EDMONTON

Last Wednesday we had a schooltrip to Edmonton.  I had to get up at 5:30 to be at the school at 6:30. Then we had a 5 hours busride in front of us!  It went buy actually pretty  fast and I got to see a nice sunrise.  When we arrived in Edmonton we first went to the Citadel theatre and it's AWESOME!  There are everywhere plants and even a waterfall.  That's just so cool.  We watched "A christmas carol " and it was a really cool play about a grumpy man who doesn't believe in Christmas spirit but in the end he changes.  I really liked the special effects, the singing and everything.(even if I didn't understoodd everything).  After the play we had to wait for the bus and then we went to the Kingsway mall.  We had about two hours.  And first I walked threw the whole mall, just to know where everything is.  I bought some Harry Pottet Merchandise, Christmas Presents and the best pizza in Canada so far.  There was also a really good chocolate store.  But I just bought Ice cream and no chocolate (and I still ask me why) After I just had 30 minutes  left, I thought I would be done but then I saw that there was another part of the mall,that I haven't seen before!  And there were so many shops I wanted to go to. So I could just rush threw the stores and in the end I didn´t bought anything. After that we had to go 5 hours back. That was my day. It was really cool and now I can officially tell everyone I´ve been to Edmonton (the airport on my arivial day doesn´t count I guess).
I also made a video of this day




                                           the waterfall
                                          plants


                                         more plants
                                            the theatre ... isn´t it awesome?



                                            that was on the top of the theatre
                                            the mall  and guess what I found : H&M
                                          the kingsway mall
                                          merchandise store  (with no ravenclawsocks :/)
 canadian shoes (this shop is so cool and is called Lazy one )






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen